Day of the Dead Festival
Living Arts announces the Day of the Dead Festival on November 1st & 2nd at 307 East Brady St.
Admission is $5 admission, cash only, children 12 and under free for the festival on November 1st.
Activities will include face painting, mariachi and salsa bands, food and beer. The festival will celebrate the Día de Los Muertos tradition with a display of altars to honor those who have passed.
Day of the Dead Committee 2018:
- Vendor Booths - Valentin Esparza email@example.com
- Staging & Entertainment - Elvira & Fransisco firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers - Darren Stone email@example.com
- Poster & T-Shirts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education - Ruberto Hernadez email@example.com
- Alters - Hector & Heather firstname.lastname@example.org or Heather.Martinez@tulsalibrary.org