Utility Information


  1. When are Utility bills mailed out?
    The last business day of the month.
  1. When are payments due?
    Payments are due by the 10th of the month to avoid penalty. If the 10th falls on a weekend, payments must be in by open of business the following business day.
  1. When are penalties applied?
    Penalties are applied on the first business day following the 10th.
  1. What is the difference between sewer and storm water?
    Sewer is water that is used and discarded from within your home and storm water is water that is collected into drainage areas and ditches. The City has mandates on the distribution of storm water and therefore a fee is assessed to pay for that mandate. 
  1. What is EMSA and why do I have to pay for it?
    EMSA is for emergency medical services in the city of Jenks. Part of the fee is for Jenks to participate with EMSA and the other part of the fee is for Total Care for all residents. Total Care provides that there will be no charge for ambulance service if you are a resident of Jenks. EMSA will charge your insurance, but there will be no out of pocket expense for the ambulance. Calls about your EMSA bill should be placed directly to EMSA.
  1. Do we have recycling in Jenks?
    Yes. We have one cart recycling. Recyclables should be left loose in the bottom of your recycle cart, except for glass.  Household cleaners, solvents, pesticides, etc. should be properly used up whenever possible.  For times when a disposal option is necessary, residents of Jenks can access the Tulsa Household Pollutant (HHP) Collection Facility by appointment.  For more information about one cart recycling, nearby M.E.T. recycling centers, Mr. Murph program and locations and the HHP, visit Trash and Recycling.  Additional information can also be found at Feedmrmurph.com or metrecycle.com.
  1. Do we take payments over the phone?
    We do not, but an online payment may be made at www.jenks.com. A service fee of $3.95 applies to each transaction.
  1. How do I start utility service?
    Apply at City Hall at 211 N. Elm Street. Application form is available on the form section of this website. Homeowners are required to post a $60 deposit. Renters a $85 deposit. Commercial accounts are $110. In order to have service on the day of application, the application must be received before 2:00 pm. 
  1. What are the office hours?
    Office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday thru Friday.
  1. What types of payment methods are accepted?
    We accept cash, check, money order, Visa, and MasterCard. Bills can be paid online, however, the full balance must be paid along with a $3.95 service fee. Monthly automatic draft payment is also available for no additional charge.
  1. Trash service runs on every holiday except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.  If your trash day falls on one of these holidays the trash will be collected on the following Saturday. The first pickup day after Christmas the customer may place double the amount of trash without charge. Live or artificial tree removal is billed at $10 regardless of which day it is placed for removal.
  1. Trash service is once a week only. The routes begin at 6am. We recommend that customers have their cart out the night before.
  1. What do I do if my cart is damaged? If a trash cart needs repair we place a repair order for the cart. If the cart is damaged or destroyed by customer by using the cart in a non-trash capacity the customer will be responsible for replacement of the cart. If the cart is stolen a police report must be filed with Jenks Police Department for trash company insurance purposes.
  1. We do not make water adjustments for customers that fill their swimming pools. The fire department does not fill swimming pools.
  1. There are two (2) utility drop boxes located on the west side of City Hall. One is a drive-up in the parking lot and the other is a walkup on the left side of the door.
  1. Senior solid waste rates are available, but all residents of the home must be 65 and older. The same rate is available for customers that are handicapped, but qualifications must be met. Application must be filled and filed at City Hall with the Revenue Dept. It then will be submitted for approval and this is done on a case by case basis. We do not back date.

  2. Fireworks Permits may be purchased from fireworks stands in Jenks, where the fireworkds were purchased.  Fireworks permits can also be purhased in City Hall at the Revenue Collections Window. Permits are $20 for a single family and $50 for neighborhood parties. Fireworks can only be fired from the property of permit holder. 


Water & Sanitation

City of Jenks Water Department
(918) 299-5363

Water Quality Report 2018

Water Rates



(800) 464-7928




Cox Communications
(918) 806-6000

BTC Communications
(918) 366-8000

Services to these subdivisions: Harvard Ponds and Dutchers Crossing

AEP / Public Service Company of Oklahoma
(888) 216-3523

Oklahoma Natural Gas
(918) 834-8000

Oklahoma Gas & Electric
(800) 272-9741
Services to these subdivisions:
Southern Reserve – Sapulpa, Southwoods of Jenks,
Country Woods of Jenks I & II, Wood Lakes of Jenks